I was a little giddy while in Atlanta.
Why you might ask?
They have West Elm...
they have a Ballard Designs Outlet.
Two of my favorite home furnishing go-to's!!
So naturally the sister + baby girl + I had to venture there.
Here's a snapshot of the home goods I drove home with...
Why you might ask?
They have West Elm...
they have a Ballard Designs Outlet.
Two of my favorite home furnishing go-to's!!
So naturally the sister + baby girl + I had to venture there.
Here's a snapshot of the home goods I drove home with...
{our new jute rug via BDO : I just hope she works in the space I've got planned for her to go in. if not, no biggie b/c she was SOO on clearance, I won't even bat an eye if we have to stow her away for later}
{the goods :: serving bowl + bedroom shams + guest bath towel + gold starburst tray for guest room + trinket tray to go somewhere + antique pedalburst votive holder to go somewhere}
{what i would have given to bring these puppies home with me for our kitchen, BUT, for those of you that know, there is no space for them in our pint size cooking haven}
{these aren't new, but we just had two of our couch slipcovers monogrammed and i do LOVE how they turned out}
**I am sad to report that the fun projects at our house have been temporarily placed on hold. We are having to tend to some of those other "not so fun" joys of owning a home...
aka: new roof + new windows (and that's on top of the new car).
I do still have some finished "house updates" posts lingering, I'll get those up soon**
such FUN finds!! ahhh, dying to know, did y'all find a car?! we're in the market, so you'll be a good guinea pig :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :) Oh I WISH- usually looking for a car is fun, but it's almost become a pain (probably b/c we're being too picky!) We are hoping to find one this weekend or possibly next week, so will definitely keep you posted on the new ride!!
ReplyDelete