I learned of something new recently, and figured I would share with you, my favorite readers.
This one is more for you mama's or mama-to-be's.
And I kinda wish I knew about this when baby girl was real little...
but will definitely keep in mind for next time.
but will definitely keep in mind for next time.
The box includes fun little goodies for mom + baby...double bonus!
For just $11/month, your bluum box gets delivered to your door each month full of delux product samples, each with a different theme.
GO check it out!!
This would also make a great shower or baby welcoming gift!
GO check it out!!
This would also make a great shower or baby welcoming gift!


ahh yes, I have heard about these!
ReplyDeleteit's like birchbox (which i'm obsessed with)! cool!!
ReplyDeleteyeah i immediately thought about the birchbox (and your blog post) when i saw this!!
ReplyDelete