but barely.
This trip just sucked the life out of me in more ways than one, so pardon my brief hiatus, but I do hope to be back later this week or next, once I am fully functioning and re-charged.
This trip just sucked the life out of me in more ways than one, so pardon my brief hiatus, but I do hope to be back later this week or next, once I am fully functioning and re-charged.
Stay tuned for some great stuff to come!
Until then, I shall leave you with our bite size good luck charm....
That's right, baby girl got decked out in her Manning jersey and I do believe it was all her hootin' and hollerin' (literally) that resulted in the amazing
GIANTS SUPERBOWL WIN!!!
Until then, I shall leave you with our bite size good luck charm....
That's right, baby girl got decked out in her Manning jersey and I do believe it was all her hootin' and hollerin' (literally) that resulted in the amazing
GIANTS SUPERBOWL WIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!