Wow- has it already been a week?!
Do you ever have those kinds of weeks where you just can't seem to get it together?
Yeah well, I had one of those.
So here's a recap from LAST weekend. The in-laws came to visit...we wined, we dined, we shopped, we did house projects...overall it was a great weekend!
{when you run out of coffee fixings, make hot chocolate}
{I managed squeeze this in, and it was awesome!}
{baby girl + mama before dinner}
{The top knot made an appearance Friday night, and it might have been my best attempt yet!}
{clearly Beasley's Chicken + Honey did not disappoint-wine choice was much better this go-around}
{mother-in-law + baby girl + mama}
{hubs + father-in-law}
{relaxing with the pup}
{date night attire :: new J.Crew 'Ashbury Floral' top (currently sold out) that I found on the sale rack}
{my absolute favorite Sangria at Vivace...pre-dinner}
{hubs + I after a delicious dinner at Mia Francesca}
{Natale's Valentine's cookies barely lasted through the weekend...my new favorite!}
This little one got some new kicks...I think these may be her new "magic walking shoes" (we hope!)
The cookies look good, but the Mark West Pinot looks delish!!! Good wine choice!! Ahhh...wine. *sigh* Looks like a fun weekend
ReplyDeletebest top knot ever, kudos! and lovvvve the "magic walking shoes" might have to borrow that down the road, she is beyond adorable!!
ReplyDelete