I'm pretty sure that my heart just skipped a beat.
I first heard of the news over at a daily read of mine, Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, and pretty much died and went to heaven when I saw this...
Diane Von Furstenberg is set to release a collection with Baby Gap next month!!!!!!
The sizes will range from 2-14. Peeerrrfect!!
You can view the link above for some sneak peek pictures of what these precious bity wraps are going to look like.
It's going to be baby girl's lucky day!
*good thing her daddy doesn't read this*
Now while her mama has never been lucky enough to own one of her infamous wrap dresses (that I drool over often), I'm certain that we'll be able to splurge on all the mini cuteness that's going to be available.
Here is a link to when it was first released last June. Sorry if I'm late to the game with this one folks, but those of you with mini fashionistas, I highly suggest you get your butt to Baby Gap next month because I doubt these gems are going to last long!
Your welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!