Thursday, November 3, 2011

sneak peak + new travels

I was trying hard to post the recap today from our weekend prior, but we are jaunting off (AGAIN) this morning to New Jersey. And while I am almost finished going through all of my pictures, I just couldn't quite seem to get it completed. 
The main purpose of this trip is to host a Stella & Dot party tonight for my mother-in-law and one of her friends. We'll be cutting it close getting into town, so I do hope I'm not late to my own party :) But a bonus for this visit is that my sister-in-law and her hubby are now officially  homeowners to their first home, so we'll get to see their new digs. And of course the usual, friends and family. Should be a fun weekend! 
So until I can get my act together, I will leave you with a little taste of what a beautiful weekend it was in Amelia Island...

{coffee + morning walk on the beach}

{I spy the settings of a photobooth in the works}

{beautiful bride}


{beyond sweet...}

1 comment:

  1. looks like it was a beautiful wedding, safe travels up north, tell westfield i said hello!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!