Friday, November 11, 2011

Wedding Recap

A little past due, but better late than never.
It is safe to say we survived the Settecasi + Simpson wedding weekend! Whew! I was a little worried considering this group can definitely rally. It gave the hubs and I a good excuse to leave our parent hats behind in Raleigh and bring our A-game to Amelia Island. And I'm pretty sure that was accomplished. 

{coffee + morning walk on the beach}

 {rehearsal dinner}




 {the cutest little ring bearers}


{Lexy wore my wedding veil as her "something borrowed" and I must say it looked amazing with her dress, and meant so much to me that she wore it!}



 {Fonzi and I}

{Dad & Deb}

 {Photobooth entertainment}


{car ride + post wedding remedy}

I'm sad to report that this concluded weddingpalooza 2011! Not to worry, we'll be ready to gear back up next May & June with what might be our final two weddings for a while.

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!