{via Pinterest}
Gift Wrap.
I have a mini obsession with it.
the paper : the bows : the bags : the tags : the gift
ALL OF IT
Growing up I used to even wrap my own Christmas presents, without peaking of course. For years now I have wanted to start my own little gift wrapping boutique for others. And while I really want to follow through with this idea, I have still yet to perfect how I go about doing this and getting my name out there. Or more, if folks would actually take advantage of this service. What do you guys think??
So if any of you readers out there dislike present wrapping, give a girl a shout, and I'd be glad to get in touch with you about taking care of that for you. My attempt at a self plug right there.
Ho Ho Ho
great alternative to standard gift bags
{Etsy}
{Etsy}
going to get creative with stamped personalized tags
{Etsy}
perfect for all of the packages we send our family out of town
{Etsy}
{via Pinterest}
wrapping paper
{brown paper}
love bakers twine
{Etsy}











Paige, you are SO what I need! I love to pick out all the cuteness but totally hate wrapping. I have a few packages I have to take for Thanksgiving and then a few more I will ship out in December. Would LOVE to hire you if you are interested. Hope you are well, Kate Parke
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate- I would most definitely be interested!! :) I'll be back in town around Nov 26th, and will be free anytime after that. Maybe touch base with me via email about package sizes, quantities, etc and we can start talking details. If you have any friends that you think might be interested as well, please feel free to pass my info on!!! Hope ya'll are doing well too! ~P
ReplyDeleteI will pass along your info. for sure. Would you have time to wrap two or three before I leave for New York on the 22nd?
ReplyDeleteI know I am late to the party on this post ... but I love all these pictures .... every year, I WANT to be a good wrapper, I really do. But, it just never seems to happen. LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of wrapping in Trader Joe's bags though! Wow! :)
ReplyDelete