Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Greetings from Florida

Hello! And a quick hello it will be. Whew- it has been a whirlwind since we stepped foot into the Tampa city limits. We've crammed in seeing as many people as we can. We have shopped shopped and more shopped (Tampa has great shopping that I have oh so missed!).  I have taken Lills to all of my favorite restaurants, the top two being Wright's Gourmet and Woody's Greek Salad's. If you are ever in the area, GO! I grew up eating at both and they will not disappoint, I promise! 
Here are just a couple pictures from visiting my sweet sweet Grandmother. It was so cute, she wanted a name for Lillian to call her, so Grannie it is. And I love it. 




 I have been so grateful for the time I've spent here since Friday. Makes me realize I need to come home more than I do! Only one more day left to enjoy myself here, then it's back to Ponte Vedra Beach where I'll be reunited with more family....the hubby and fur baby, sis and bro, dad and deb!

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

1 comment:

  1. Lillian + Grannie. So cute. Hope all you Colts have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!