Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Cheer :: the beginning

We had quite the productive weekend over at this house. To back up a minute, we had an awesome trip to Florida! It sure was super hectic and busy, but so much fun (update later this week). We drove back on Saturday, and by the time we went to bed- all bags were unpacked, baby girl had a bath, both cars were taken to the car wash and all fall decorations were taken down. AND on Sunday, officially began my other favorite holiday of the year...Ho Ho Ho folks!!! 
Our day was filled with lots of holiday cheer....we decorated our house inside and out, we strung all the lights outside, we went to Home Depot (the cheapest place for beautiful Poinsettias) and then our afternoon concluded with THE tree! I (baby girl and the hubs were helping from the couch) spent the evening decorating the tree while listening to a few of my friends- Ella, Louis, Bing, Mariah and Perry! Oh how I adore this time of year. 
I am now in my happy place!!


{our little helper at HD}










Don't forget to tune into NBC tomorrow night for Rockefeller's Christmas Tree Lighting! I know where I'll be from 7-9pm!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'm coming over to enjoy your festive decorations since my house looks like the anti Christmas zone with boxes piling higher and higher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe with all your traveling you're all decorated already! amazing. and thanks for the reminder that the christmas tree lighting is tonight, i almost forgot.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!