Tuesday, August 30, 2011

FREE

Isn't this cute? 



I thought so! It's the Lilly Pulitzer "Minnie Zinny". I recall seeing this at the store and thinking how adorable it would look on the little one, however, $58 for a summer romper...not something I could justify to myself OR more importantly, the husband.

Let's fast forward to this past weekend...(Speaking of weekend, lots to share and recap, but we'll get to that later this week). While up in the hubs hometown, I had to make my usual stop at the local Lord & Taylor. And I know I've mentioned how fabulous this store is.

Well it just got even MORE fabulous. As I was browsing their clearance racks, I spotted the Minnie Zinny under size 3. It might not have been my preference to shop for year 2013 just yet, but I thought why not scan this and just see how much it was marked down to. Next thing I know, $11.59 (to be exact) is what popped up. I started smiling. Then I started smiling even more knowing that my mother-in-law had given us a few $15 off coupons to use. 

So yes, I think you what's about to come next. 
I got this fun romper for FREE!!!! 
I walked out technically loosing out on $3, but not something I lost sleep over! 

Oh happy day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man- I'm totally jealous! I've eyed that romper several times too! Good find, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We got the Minnie Zinny skort at the Belk's at Crabtree for $20 on sale (check out there small selection hidden in the kids dept.) I wanted the romper for M as well, but it didn't bode well for using the potty on her own!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!