Thursday, August 25, 2011

Goodies for the home

Earlier this week, Mama had a free afternoon! Now while I did actually have important things to do, like a doctor appointment, I also had some time to run errands. Don't get me wrong, I adore having my sidekick with me, however, sometimes it is nice to just quickly run in somewhere.
One place on my infamous "lists", was Home Goods. I feel like every time I've gone in recently I haven't really spotted anything that I had to have! I love this store though. And I especially love this store when you hit it at the right time and they have stocked shelves. Did I walk out with anything? No- I was good like that. But I did manage to snag a couple pictures of a few items that you may eventually seen in my house....


{ This tray would look lovely on top of our ottoman, that we don't have yet :) }


{ Love these chairs, and think they would look quite nice possibly painted, with geometric bold fabric cushions }


{ On the hunt for a mirror to put in our newly arranged bedroom }


{ Oh chairs, how I love thee! The legs definitely need a paint job, but otherwise, perfection }


3 comments:

  1. I am loving the fabric of those chairs!! I am redoing our guest bedroom in a gray, yellow and teal color palette and they would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say scoop them up!! you can't beat the price...or that color combo!! :) post pics after!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much were those chairs at HG? - Kelly Cash

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!