While visiting one of my favorite blogs, Fly Through Our Window, I stumbled across this adorable site with adorable clothes. Each month Darby at FTOW features different sponsers, and Kayce Hughes happens to be one of those for the month of October. Go ahead and take a peak at what this site has in store...happy shopping!
Don't you just love this navy corduroy dress below? First of all, it is great for this amazing fall weather we are having. And second, the look would be complete with a little skinny belt, and a great pair of either brown riding boots or cowboy boots. Terribly want to purchse!
This is such a classic and crisp looking white top, I love!! Would look great paired with a pair of black leggings, or a pair of skinny jeans and ballet flats (or TOMS)!
And well, the children's line is PRESH!! One sampling is below, but check out the rest here!!
It's a good thing my little one can hardly fit in her 0-3 month clothing because it's too big, otherwise I would be all over this site (although I'm pretty sure the hubs would not approve) :)
XO



I have been debating a Kayce Hughes purchase myself...love!
ReplyDeleteI have 2 of her cotton smocked dresses for Anne Bradley! One short sleeved that she is now sadly out of... and just got a long sleeved for fall/winter! :) ENJOY!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your sweet words!
ReplyDelete