While on Facebook last night, I saw that I had a "Page Suggestion" sitting in my inbox. It was for this lovely site...The Painted Peacock. I think I just spotted furniture heaven! Now while some talented people (for example, my friend Kelly who loves all this design jazz. check out her blog and handy craftsmanship HERE) may say, "Oh, I can do make that", I on the other hand cannot. I prefer to enjoy the likes of other peoples hard work and enjoy them in my home :) I am sure that if I took the time (but hey, who has that these days with a newbon around) I could whip something up like this, but I'll save that for another rainy day. But, over at TPP, I am absolutely loving her pop of color and vintage look that she is restoring. And not to mention, athe prices are very attractive!! I'd kill to have some of these pieces below in my home, and while maybe in a another lifetime I would, fortunately diapers and wipes seem to take the cake over these pieces these days.
{$110}
{$115}
{$45/each}



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!