Well, there is always a first for everything. While I love browsing on EBay and purchasing, I have never sold anything on there. So I found myself here at Lemon Petals, parting with a few of my favorite items. There is nothing wrong with these, it is just that time. Let me know if you are interested in any of the selling items below. They are all SOLD AS IS, with NO returns. Feel free to let me know if you would like for me to send you more pictures or information on the items, or if you know of someone that might be interested! And stay tuned for more items to be posted.
Happy Shopping....
JCrew Ruffle Silk Top in Fuschia, Size XS (small stain on actual right side of shirt, straight across from where finger is)
$25 shipped
$25 shipped
Tory Burch Reva Flats in Black (with Gold), Size 6.5 only worn a handful of times with original box
$150 shipped
Tory Burch Reva Flats in Brown (with Gold), Size 6 only worn a handful of times
$150 shipped
you are your own aficionada! good work and good luck on the entrepreneurism :)
ReplyDeletegirl we are the same shoe size!! let me see if i have any birthday money left over and i may get those black flats;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn...I'm determined!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, keep me posted! They are in seriously great condition. I'll send more pics too if you want. So glad to know I am not the only one out there with little feet...I hate never being able to share shoes :)