Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rainy Days...

Are the best kind of days, don't ya think?! As I sit here listening to the rain fall outside my window, with my pumpkin spice flavored coffee in hand, watching Kathie Lee and Hoda (my new fave morning show!) and watching my little munchkin sleep in her bouncy...I find myself dreaming. Dreaming about these lovelies (is that a word?!) and wishing I could be decked out in them when I have to brave the storm later today.
So, what's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I think you know what mine is ;)
Happy Thursday
XO

Everyone needs a pair of Hunter Rain Boots (I'm still waiting for mine)...

and a Burberry Trench Coat (this too!)...




and a Vintage Umbrella...


and for those more casual days, a good North Face jacket will do just the trick...


2 comments:

  1. Ummm, we just have to talk to Papa Murph and we can fix the little problem of you not having Hunter boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papa Murph may just become my new BFF if he can make this happen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!