Friday, October 22, 2010

Indulge

Going to be short, as it is another fun filled weekend with visitors in town! Today we're off to the Junior League Shopping Spree. If you live in Raleigh, GO!! It's filled with amazing vendors from all 50 states, and they have fabulous buys...too good to pass up especially with Christmas just around the corner!



Then Saturday we are off to the State Fair!! I am most excited about this. First, the people watching is awesome....and Two, I'm obsessed with funnel cakes, and yes, I will pay the admission fee just to walk in and indulge in a funnel cake. Not gonna lie that it is so worth it, and if I'm not feeling super guilty at that point, I might pop by the Wisconsin cheese stand for some fried cheese.


Are you hungry yet??
Happy Friday
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!