So, waiting for me this morning when I got to work was JCrew's latest update with all of their "NEW SPRING ARRIVALS". Torture torture torture, especially when they are calling for 12" of snow this weekend!! WHAT?!?! I usually heart the winter and this time of year, but I think I am soooo ready for spring/summer it's not even funny. I can just taste the warmthness, yet it's still a good few months away. Anyway- back to JCrew. The new arrivals are A-mazing! Everything is so frilly and covered in ruffles, which are my absolute fave!! JCrew, why must you do this to me...
(I did just get my rewards card, and still have a little bit of a gift card left, so perhaps a visit is in order...but shhh, we'll keep that one from the hubs!)
Happy Friday
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!