Friday, January 8, 2010

HELLO 2010

What a great, memorable year 2009 was. Matt and I got MARRIED!! We traveled to some pretty amazing places....The Abacos (Bahamas), St. Michaels (Maryland), Florida to visit family, New York, New Jersey and of course our most favorite trip was our honeymoon to Little Dix Bay in the British Virgin Islands!!! We saw lots of our friends get engaged and married! Overall, it was a fabulous year!

And I'm amazed at how quickly 2010 has stumbled upon us. But I am ready for it! A new year! I'm usually one to "talk" about New Year resolutions, but never actually follow through with any. Well this year is a whole other story. I have already begun my list, and I'm so anxious to start resoluting...is that even a word?!?! :) Let's see, what else...I'd like to run another 1/2 marathon this year (sticking to my original goal of running one a year..so far so good for the past 2 years), but perhaps in the fall when the temps are nice. I have a few friends with babies on the way, which is super exciting and I can't wait to see the little bundle of joys enter into this world. Matt and I have our big ski trip planned next month to Telluride and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! And we have two friends getting married this year, and it will be so fun to see them begin their life together. I have a feeling 2010 is going to be an even MORE fabulous year, and I can't wait to see what it has instore for us.

Cheers to a great year ahead! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!