
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hydration
Today officially marks the day of hydrating myself. At least more so than I usually do. In just over a month we are jaunting off to Telluride for a week, and everywhere it says to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!! I have never been out west where the altitude is between 13,000-14,000 feet, and knowing me, the last thing I want to do is get sick shortly after getting there. So I'm attempting to be smart and prep myself before going. So, currently sharing office space with me for the next month will be my 52oz Bubba Keg. Walmart is the best place to find these, but they are great for boating or the beach!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh so fun!! I also have a nice little bubba keg mug. haha you should also bring Sudafed along with you when you go for the altitude. It helps!
ReplyDelete