Monday, October 12, 2009
Mountains
Well, I think I am finally recovered from this past weekends wedding festivities! It was quite the weekend filled with lots of tears and laughter. It was the picture perfect setting for a wedding bringing two great people together. My sister looked beautiful...and Jack looked quite handsome. They were both so happy, and truely enjoyed themselves. How could you not, being surrounded by beauty like this with your closest family and friends. Thursday night was the "Meet & Greet", which was a fun time and somehow turned into Matt getting behind the bar serving "Firefly" shots to everyone...scary! Then Friday afternoon was the Bridesmaids luncheon, overlooking the beautimous mountain ranges and Friday night was the Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner. Everything was outside, which was lovely! And of course, Saturday was the BIG DAY. Unfortunately the weather was not in our favor, but things worked out just fine. The new Mr. and Mrs. Sprague throroughly enjoyed themselves, and it truly showed. Here's a few highlights from the weekend..





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!