Wednesday, October 28, 2009

beach life = the good life

This past weekend we were at our final wedding of the year! It was a fantastic time, but I am glad to finally be able to slow down a little now. We were back in the Outer Banks, not too far from where our wedding was, and it was so fun to be back there. The weather was absolutely perfect for this time of year, which meant we were poolside every day! I finally have a "slight" tan going on again, but I'm sure will quickly fade. I got up early one morning and ventured out to the beach to try and sneek in a few artistic shots...so enjoy!


the MANSION we stayed in...all 36 of us


calm ocean
so in love with the sea grass

Matt and I
OBX wild horses
the bride in this amazing setting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!