Friday, October 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

at least this weekend we are. We're finally home for a weekend, with absolutely nothing planned and I can't wait! Well, Matt has a work function tonight, so I decided to treat myself to a "Ginger massage" after work. Now, I rarely do this, but my neck has been giving me fits for a few weeks now, and M refuses to rub my shoulders...so I said screw it ;) Tomorrow I plan to make my test run of Mama C's delicious Chili recipe (pics to come later)...yum yum!! Gotta make sure it's good and ready for Halloween's chimnea night! I'm also hoping to get a little organzied...the closests and bedrooms need it desperately. Oh-and we're also going to try and venture out to see 'Couples Retreat'! I have heard it's laugh out loud funny, and ever since the movie trailer came out we've been dying to see it.

Happy Weekend!! xo

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about that movie. Was it good??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couples Retreat was hilarious! You guys must go see it! Definitely was the laugh out load kind!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!