Monday, October 19, 2009

Homemade Chili

Well, I think Raleigh got it's first dose of COLD weather over the weekend! I personally, LOVED it!! I always find that this time of year I get really gitty. There's just something about the air, cool weather, leaves changing and everything else fall/winter related. Since the temps took a turn downward, we decided to make a big pot of chili. Except this time, Matt decided to take the challenge on himself. I had a meeting to go to last night, so when I came home, it was simmering on the stove. And I must say, it tasted pretty good. It could've been a little sweeter, but otherwise, not too shabby. Dummy me forgot to take a picture of the finish product all served up in the bowl, but not to worry...this is only a taste of chili season in our house...yum yum :)





{I know the pictures look a little un-appetizing, but I can asure you, it's delish!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!