Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Race Recap

If you read Friday's post, then you know what I was up to this weekend. 

Whoa. 

My legs are majorly paying for it today! 

I was hoping to finish in an hour, but managed to pull off an hour and five mins, so I can't complain.

But, I did it and now I can cross running a 10K off my list. 

I've managed to run a couple half-marathons and a lot of 5K's, but never a 10, and I'm sure it won't be my last. 

Although I think I have finally learned my lesson after this one...I need to train!!

I'm pretty sure my face says it all in some of these as I'm coming across the finish line.










You can bet that I indulged in some pool time + a few cocktails + frozen yogurt topped with yummy goodies afterwards!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm training for my first half marathon this Fall, can't wait! Loved your running quote the other day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You will love running a half--it's such an adrenaline rush!! And I love that quote too, it's always in the back of my head while running!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!