Thursday, June 14, 2012

Restaurants & Kids

I came across this on Facebook, and I found it to be quite comical and oh so true! 


Those of you out there with little ones, take FULL advantage of going out now to eat because it was way more enjoyable then compared to now! :) 

Of course it still doesn't stop us from going out with baby girl (she is my favorite kind of entertainment), I'm just more prepared to get eat cold food and chug wine faster than I normally would. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I'm glad it's an epidemic. My husband says it shaves a year off his life every time we go out to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- I'm sure my husband would also agree! We now just stick with the restaurants we know that are a safe bet and loud :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!