I've never really shopped at Ann Taylor Loft, although not for any particular reason...probably other than the fact it's at the mall and going to the mall these days with baby girl is torture :)
They usually have such great stuff at some pretty great prices.
Well the MIL and myself went to the mall over the weekend to make a return and found ourselves browsing through the store and later walked out with these fancy pants
I didn't want to take them off!
Comfy and flowy...two of my favorite things!
Pretty sure you will find these on me every week this summer, dressed up or down.
I even think they will carry me into fall with a sweater and some TB gold flats ;)
Go check them out-- they are also available in this color and this print

I've been a fan of Loft this year too. Those shorts are cute! I got some scallop edge shorts there that I love.
ReplyDeleteLoft is to me what J Crew is to you! :) I am especially loving their current line.
ReplyDeleteI have these too! Love them!
ReplyDelete