Thursday, June 7, 2012

My new friend, Kale

I'm part of a dinner club on Monday nights, and while I can't make it every week, I do try for at least once a month. 

Usually we part ways for the summer and meet up again in the fall, but we're going to try and stay connected with a few special get togethers...each hosted with a theme.

This past Monday was "Veggies and Vino" night and we had a great time! Everyone's dishes were amazing! And I'm pretty sure I consumed enough greens to carry me over for a couple of weeks.

I don't have any pictures from our evening, but I did manage to take a quick snapshot of what I decided to bring...



This was a super easy recipe to whip up in no time and I love that I had almost all of the ingredients on hand.

Do check out this recipe because I'm pretty sure it will become part of your dinner rotation...I know it has here! 

2 comments:

  1. Dinner club sounds so fun! I'm seeing lots of great kale recipes lately--this one looks delicious:) Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! I replied to your question on my blog, but not sure if you will get a notification -- it is Benjamin Moore's Razzle Dazzle! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!