I'm trying to figure out if it's just me, but has anyone else out there heard of J.Crew's Shoe of the Month Club??? Say whaaaat?!
Yeah, apparently it does exist.
While catching up on my blog roll, I came across an older post over at Look Linger Love and stumbled upon this news...or not so new news.
These were the shoe collection sent to her back in 2010, but so for $1800 you get a new pair of beauties each month delivered right to your front step! Does kind of seem like a crazy amount at first, but then if you do up that math real quick it equals out to $150 per pair. And considering some of these were almost $300 kicks , that isn't bad!
Now if only I was a incredible shoe fanatic, I might be jumping on this immediately. BUT, I tend to splurge (and I'm not sure I would even call it a splurge) on the rare occasion, so don't think I could really justify this at all. Not to mention these are all super cute, fancy shoes....and well, this mama doesn't get dolled up like she use to so I'm afraid that they would probably sit longer in their box than they would get seen on my feet!
Let me know if any of you J.Crew lovers decide to splurge on this. I'd be anxious to see what comes to your front door each month!
UPDATE **I just decide to take a quick peak at J.Crew since they are offering 30% off your entire purchase AND free shipping....and saw that they are advertising for "Jewelry of the Month Club". Now that my friends might be worth looking in to!**
UPDATE **I just decide to take a quick peak at J.Crew since they are offering 30% off your entire purchase AND free shipping....and saw that they are advertising for "Jewelry of the Month Club". Now that my friends might be worth looking in to!**


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!