Not going to write much for this post as I could go on and on for days about everything I accomplished on our journey to Florida. We made it back safe and sound- all in one piece. I survived my first car trip solo with Lills and I must say that for the most part, she was a good traveler. We had a little bit of a rocky start, one of those that I wondered if we were better off to turn around and go home and then begin the trip all over again the next day. BUT we managed! It took 8 hours to Ponte Vedra and then another 3.5 to Tampa. Needless to say, the car got some miles put on her, and this mama was a bit worn out.
This really was such a wonderful and special trip and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to do it.
Our vaca went a little something like this...
{ Mom- I cannot believe we didn't get any pics while I was there for 5 days...makes me so sad:( }
{poor girl spent a lot of time here}
{poor girl spent a lot of time here}
{one of my dearest friends and I took our girls (her sweet angel is Addison) to our alma mater for a photo shoot!}
{sweetest Grannie I know}
{she also did a lot of this to help keep the meltdowns at bay while away...watching George, her favorite}
{this happens a lot these days...}
{sissy}
{Lills + Madison = BFF's...I'm sure she can't wait to have her around for 5 days in February-ha!}

{time to get Black Friday started}
{and a very entertaining meal with you know who...}
{all of our loot}
{tuckered out from BF}
{THIS was NOT fun to unpack!}




No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!