**leave it to me to put the wrong scheduled time to post...so needless to say, we are here! we made it and i am already currently vegging. it's wonderful!**
We are off to visit the in-laws for Christmas!
We are off to visit the in-laws for Christmas!
And as you read this, baby girl and I are currently cruising the east coast blue skies! And all I know is, I hope it's an up and down quick deal because traveling on a plane + solo + 15 month old...is not my cup of tea!
Yeah, don't be jealous.
I wouldn't be.
I'll go ahead and apologize now to the person sitting next to me.
I am however looking forward to just vegging and soaking in every last bit of the holidays!! They have come and are quickly going too fast!
I may pull a little MIA action on you while gone, but no fear, I will be back with lots of fun stuff to report on.
HO HO HO
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!