This past weekend, we went here...
To see this lovely couple get hitched....
And what an extravagant affair it was!! There were so many amazing details throughout the weekend to make it just perfect! And way too many to share. Needless to say, I think this was the highlight of the event....
Yes, that is a firework show. And yes, it was our own personal one. Hands down it beat any 4th of July show I've ever seen- it was unbelievable. And just when you thought perhaps it was over, it kept on going!
Mequon, Wisconsin sure did treat all of us east-coasters well! So well that in fact I am getting sick from our fun adventure :( I had grand plans for an entertaining blog post on our trip, however, the energy is just not there. So instead, I'll let the pictures tell all...
A BIG thank you to my Mom for coming up to stay with our sweet girl so we could go away- We miss you already, Gummy!
We came home to a crawling machine!
(Oh- "Wisconsin Katie", if your reading this, it was so great to meet you! And yes I think you should start a blog...I would follow you! :) )





you look awesome, girl! there's no way you could have had a baby ;)
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Pinterest! You have such a fun blog, girl! :) Love your Stella and Dot pieces!
ReplyDeleteThanks Meggan!! Much appreciated! :) Just checked your blog out as well...cute stuff!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a BLAST! great blog! and great pictures!
ReplyDeletelove, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com