For all you moms or soon-to-moms out there, listen up!!! For all of you other readers, sorry, this is probably going to be rather boring.
We are a big "Amazon.com" family. If there is a particular item we need or want, we usually always check here first because you just can't beat some of the prices. Not to mention they have anything and everything you could possibly think of.
Well, I really had never thought about buying diapers on here until receiving an email from a friend about Amazon Mom. It's been sitting in my inbox for quite some time because we have still been lucky enough to not have to buy diapers for a while. I knew we were running low, so I thought I might look into this and see what kind of deal we really could get. Um, not quite sure why we didn't do this sooner! If you sign up with Subscribe & Save, you get an immediate 15% off for the S&S delivery, then just for being an 'Amazon Mom' you get another 15% off each order! How it works is...you sign up, you click how often you want the diapers delivered to you (every month, 2 months, etc) and voila! You can obviously log in to change when you want your next shipment, if you need them sooner or later depending on when you checked off.
So this past Wednesday I decided to place my order and got a box of 186 diapers that was originally $45.99 for $30 plus FREE shipping. That's like $0.16 per diaper which I think is pretty darn good! AND the best part was that there was a big 'ol Pampers box sitting on my doorstep on Friday.
We are a big "Amazon.com" family. If there is a particular item we need or want, we usually always check here first because you just can't beat some of the prices. Not to mention they have anything and everything you could possibly think of.
Well, I really had never thought about buying diapers on here until receiving an email from a friend about Amazon Mom. It's been sitting in my inbox for quite some time because we have still been lucky enough to not have to buy diapers for a while. I knew we were running low, so I thought I might look into this and see what kind of deal we really could get. Um, not quite sure why we didn't do this sooner! If you sign up with Subscribe & Save, you get an immediate 15% off for the S&S delivery, then just for being an 'Amazon Mom' you get another 15% off each order! How it works is...you sign up, you click how often you want the diapers delivered to you (every month, 2 months, etc) and voila! You can obviously log in to change when you want your next shipment, if you need them sooner or later depending on when you checked off.
So this past Wednesday I decided to place my order and got a box of 186 diapers that was originally $45.99 for $30 plus FREE shipping. That's like $0.16 per diaper which I think is pretty darn good! AND the best part was that there was a big 'ol Pampers box sitting on my doorstep on Friday.
See, are you yawning yet?? But coming from one mom to any others out there, you've got to share this wealth of information when you stumble upon it. Everyone could use a little help.
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!