Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LGC update...

Oh little Miss Lillian, what a personality you have grown into these past 10 months. You are like the baby I don't even recognize anymore...
You are talking up a storm. 
You are eating what we eat. 
You laugh at us for no reason at all.
You give us kisses when we ask for them. 
You are crawling.
You are taking your first steps (with help)! 
Your hair is turning blonde.
Your first two teeth have come in.  
You have taught your Mommy and Daddy to be better people.

What can I say, you are the absolute light of our lives. It is so hard to believe that we are less than two months now from celebrating your 1st birthday. That's going to be a tough day for your mama, so we're just going to stop talking about it...that is until I'm sure I''ll bring it up again next month. 


I love you sweet girl!

AND....

While we're already on the subject of Lills, here is a fun (kinda sad) video of us dunking her for the first time under water while at the pool this past weekend. I think her facial expression says it all. I'll spare you the other videos, but she did get better and we finally got a smile out of her :)

{excuse her mothers annoying voice in the background!}

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. great dunk! she's such a good sport. can't believe she's almost 1, where has the time gone...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!