This little beauty will soon be sitting in LGC's closet for her to wear next summer!! Her daddy couldn't quite say no to this one. Gee, I wonder why?!?
A little background on how I came about this great find. On Facebook now, there are oodles of "Fan Pages"..(aka Smocked Auctions) that are dedicated to children's clothing at very reasonable prices. Because for those that know, smocked clothing is a real damper on your wallet. You definitely pay a hefty price for your child to sport this stuff, but heavens it is just so sweet on them. Anyway- back to how it works. So they are basically auction sites that you have to sit there and as soon as a sale starts, click your refresh button a zillion times till the item you are waiting on appears, and then type as quick as your fingers will let you, "sold/size/email"...and then you patiently wait, hoping that you have scored your great find! Thankfully this whale bishop dress was a pre-order last night, so all 150 plus people were winners of this cute thing. Of course I debated getting it for her to wear this summer, but I was trying to be practical since in the upcoming months LGC will be crawling, and obviously crawling in a dress is a little difficult, that we would hold out until she is a walker. Gosh that sounds scary to say!
Doodle bug is going to look soo darn cute :)
Doodle bug is going to look soo darn cute :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!