Monday, March 28, 2011

LGC + MSR

Lillian and Matthew sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....


Is this real love or what?! A couple of weekends ago, Lillian and I went on a road trip to Virginia Beach to visit one of my dear friends from college and her ADORABLE little boy! We had such a fun time just hanging out like old times and talking babies! Matthew is a few months older than Lillian, so it was good to see what we have waiting for us later this spring and summer ;) He is fully mobile, so she has got her hands full! But he is the sweetest, happiest little boy and the babies just had so much fun together. Here's a few other pics from the weekend to see their budding romance begin...








Thanks to Kathryne, Matt and Matthew for such a fantastic weekend!!!! We'll be sure to come again when Lillian is sick ;)
XO

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lillian,

    I had such a wonderful time with you and your cool Momma!! Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I had the best time getting to know you...reading books with you..playing outside with you..long walks with you..lunch and dinner dates with you. You are the sweetest girl I know and I can't wait to share another magical kiss with you soon!! I miss you already and look forward to the next time we get together!!

    I heart you -
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all cute but that first kissing pic could seriously be in a magazine! do you need me to do some pr for lillian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the sweetest kissing pics! hope baby pryor is sweet like baby lillian!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!