Literally. Deep down I am fine with turning 29 this coming Sunday. However, I can honestly say I almost wish I were going ahead and turning 3-0! Yes, I said it. The last year of your twenties just seems like an awkward year. Although I must say, it will be a fun year to reflect on all of the wonderful things that have happened for me in the last decade. I feel that out of all of them, your twenties is the time in your life where you go through some of the most major life changing events. For example, graduated college, moved to a new state, went through a few jobs, married the love of my life, gave birth to the most amazing miracle in life, and made some fabulous new friends. So I look forward to enjoying one last year of all these wonderful memories, before embarking on another glorious decade ahead.
Oh- and did I mention that these two lovelies are flying in tonight from Atlanta and Tampa to help me celebrate (and of course to see LGC, which lets be honest, is probably only reason their coming! )...
Stay tuned for a fun weekend recap on Monday!
XO
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!