Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wedded bliss

It's official. Matt and I's wedding is going to be featured in the upcoming Spring/Summer issue of The Knot (NC)!!! I got the call yesterday to confirm our story and verify some information. Our photographer, Brooke Mayo (www.brookemayoblog.com), submitted our photos after the wedding and we got picked! Shortly after, I had to complete a very in-depth 8 page questionnaire, which basically had me reliving the past year with planning every single detail! But I actually had fun doing that :) The issue hits shelves December 28th, and we'll also be featured on their website. I have no clue which pictures will be chosen (which kind of frightens me!) I'm having nightmares that the one of Matt carrying me on his back is going to make the cut...for some reason I really dislike this picture!

Here's a very small sampling with some of my faves!










{ALL images by: Brooke Mayo Photography}



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Congrats!!! That's so awesome and I can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Paigie!! That's so GREAT! keep me posted- can't wait to see it. You were such a gorgeous bride...what a fun weekend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!