Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Shoes...


"I said hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right. I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling"
-Paolo Nutini

While I was in Williamsburg, Virginia this past weekend at a wedding, I made a little time to venture to my favorite Outlets there (which by the way, are A-MAZING!). Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to pop into BCBG. Now, I am usually not a shoe person. Don't get me wrong, I like nice shoes and all, but I'm not ususally the type to spot a pair and say "I have to have those!". Well, I was with my friend Kathryne and while she was trying a pair on, I started browsing. I know that the half booties are becoming a popular trend for this fall, but I haven't really been able to jump on board yet....UNTIL I spotted these above! For those that know me, might notice that this isn't usually quite my style, however, I put these on and couldn't resist! I had them on with a dress, which surprisingly didn't look too awful, but my main thought was how great these would be with skinny jeans and a big belted sweater! And now the big question is....will everyone be "smiling" or "frowning" when they see them?!? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!