So, last night I come home from being out. I'm standing around talking to Matt, and all the sudden he sort of interupts me and goes, "where did you get those earrings?" Standing there a little caught off guard, I simply reply back with "in NYC...why"? Now mind you, the boy hardly ever notices anything I am wearing, especially my jewelry! He starts questioning me, going "really Paige, where did you get those?" I'm laughing at this point because I'm starting to see where this is going. And finally he says it "those are David Yurman earrings, aren't they?!!" A) I'm quite impressed because he knew what they looked like, and B) Should I go along with this and let him think that I would actually have the nerve to spend $1100 on a pair of EARRINGS??!! Don't get me wrong, I love to shop, but not that much! According to him, I would be 6ft under if that were the case, and probably camping out in the dog house (aka-our new shed). So my $20 "fake" DY that look identical to these real ones below, are looking better and better.
Anyway- we both got quite a chuckle out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!