
We just recently remodeled our bathroom, and it has been sitting for months now with a bare white wall. We finally picked the color last week and had it painted this really subtle gray/blue, and I must say, it came out great! Matt wasn't so sure at first, but said as long as I liked it that was all that mattered :) So next, came the hunt for a "fun" shower curtain. Fun in my dictionary meant lots of flirty colors, and something appealing to the eye. I later found myself looking at one of my most fave websites....Anthropologie! I knew they would have just what I was looking for. Sure enough, there it was, starting straight at me. I stumbled on down to the store, purchased, hung....and voila! I also found this country french sign from Ballard Designs to hang in our bathroom as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!