I'm sad to report, but my days of being a stylist with Stella & Dot are quickly coming to an end.
I've had this decision made up for a while, but now the time is almost here.
Effective January 2013 I will no longer be selling Stella & Dot jewelry.
Lots of changes are occurring in our household (aka : new monogramming venture + new baby)...so unfortunately something has got to give.
I just had my last trunk show while up and New Jersey and it was a huge success, so I'm glad to know I'll be going out with a bang!
My boutique website will still be up and running until after the holidays, so please feel free to place any online orders through there!
Also, this next week I will be having a BIG Stella & Dot Sample Sale!! If this is something you are interested in and would like to get your name on the email prior to me posting remaining items here, please be sure to comment below with your email address.
These pieces are in great condition and it's coming at a perfect time with the holidays right around the corner!!
Oh- and I just have to share. If you saw my last post and the leopard scarf I am wearing..it is the new 'Bryant Park' scarf in Tan...and I have been selling these like hotcakes!!! I just sold two yesterday!
Happy Friday!!

Sorry to hear you're not going to be with S&D anymore... but I'd love to be on the email list for samples. Thanks! Best of luck with your new ventures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley! Can you send me your email address and I will add your name?!
DeleteBoo for not selling S&D anymore! I love it so much I considered becoming a rep at one time but just couldn't commit... always something going on with 2 little guys. I'd love to be on your email list for samples:) followingcs@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige:)Have a good weekend!
I will definitely add your name, Courtney!! It was a fun 3 year stretch, but I suppose time to move on :) Hope your having a great weekend too!!
DeleteI would love to be on the e-mail list for the sample sale for S&D. Congrats on the new monogramming venture as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Anna Bedford
akbedford@gmail.com
Thanks Anna!! Will for sure add your name to the email! :)
DeletePaige,
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you could add me to the list as well, thanks!
joyelizabeth83@hotmail.com
And I'll be sure to let my sister know about your monogramming! She lives in Raleigh, but I'm three hours away in Williamsburg.
Thanks Joy! Just added you to the email...stay tuned, should be going out this next week sometime. And yes, please do pass along my monogramming info to your sister, would love to help her out if she ever needs anything!
DeleteHi Paige,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog... SO cute! What a fun read. I actually just ordered that S+D scarf :) Let me know when your sample sale is. taylorshinejones@gmail.com
Thanks!
Taylor
Hey Taylor! Glad you found my blog :) And I saw you ordered the scarf- you'll love it!! Might be a little delayed getting to you due to the storm, but it's coming! And I had actually already put your name on the email list, so you'll definitely be getting it this next week!!
Delete