So I'm kind of new to this whole being pregnant in the fall/winter thing, and I must say so far I'm really digging it!
Last time I was right in the middle of summer...and it was M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E....to put it mildly.
First let me start by saying that me and pants, jeans, leggings, whatever bottom it is, we have a unique relationship. Just ask my Mom, she would spend countless hours with me trying them on to find just the right pair.
I'm short with a rump and it's not my favorite!
Now with trying to dress the other "rump" in my life, aka the bump, it's getting to be a little tricky again. Unfortunately this mama pops out big, and this baby girl has already proved just that so pulling off the current pants in my life just ain't happening anymore...and I'm not even gonna try! ;)
And while I would simply love to have a new wardrobe for this new season (you know, because it's my favorite), I think a few staple pieces are going to work just fine!
Here's what I have my eye on, and can promise a couple of these will be mine not before too long!
:: gap ::
:: asos ::
:: asos ::
:: h&m ::
:: h&m ::
:: j brand legging jeans ::
See...and won't all of these pants look fab with these booties??
I first mentioned here, and this is now making it become official that I really do have to have them in my life!
And thank goodness for my Mom coming to town tonight because I plan on dragging her shopping with me, it's our favorite pastime together!
Tell me mama's...what are some of your favorite brands to shop while pregnant??








When the belly reaches a certain large size, the low panel pants aren't so great at staying up. At least my experience towards the end was the full panel was all that was comfortable and functional
ReplyDeleteI loved the full panel too--my favorite jeans were Citizens of Humanity- they were so worth the splurge! And I remember borrowing Splendid tops from a friend, so soft. Oh, love Michael Stars tops too, nice and long:)
ReplyDelete