How is it already Monday? The past few days have flown by, but maybe because my Mom and I have been busy little bees since Thursday!
We started by taking baby girl on a marathon shopping spree (like 4+ hours at the mall) and she surprisingly did really well, except for wanting to be out of the stroller before we could even leave the first store. She had a blast roaming around, and we just kept feeding her food to keep her happy! (don't judge)
And in case you were wondering how we made out in the pant department...
pretty well!
1 :: These pants!!
Mama is about two seconds from ordering these! I've always had a little love affair with camo and these were such a perfect fit and style that they are almost too good to pass up.
2 :: (A must share!) Ya'll, I get that these shoes are SO not what I should be wearing now that I'm in the last half of my pregnancy BUT c'mon, aren't they pretty fab?!
It took all I had not to walk out of the store with these bad boys in my bag. They have very quickly surpassed my other bootie obsessions and now I'm currently on the hunt to find them somewhere on sale or scour for a coupon code!
3 & 4 :: Got both of these (and in additional colors)...pretty sure I just found my new uniform.
Also scooped up these goodies for baby girl at Baby Gap, she was/is still in need of a few fall essentials and they were having a great 40% off sale (hurry up moms, it's still going on and right now they are offering 30% off all online purchases with "GAPCOLOR").
Moving on,
We managed to get all of baby girls closet moved into her new big girl room one, and we unpacked all of the baby bins and got those sweet little newborn outfits hung and the essentials all set up in the nursery! It feels so good having made some progress. Hubs and I also decided to start rearranging the room...major work in progress so ignore, but we are loving the new set-up.
Didn't really snap any pics, except this gives you an idea of what we started with last weekend...
UGH!!
Saturday night we scooted out for a family dinner along with my cousin and his girlfriend. We dined here and had a great time!
And last but not least, we took a trip to the farmers market to pick up our pumpkins and mums
Thank goodness for it being cold and overcast out because I've got a busy monograming day ahead of me!
Gummy (aka "Yummy" as baby girl calls her) come back soon...we miss you!!







LOVE the leopard dress and your fall porch!!
ReplyDeleteNo one should look that good preggo! You are the cutest pregnant person ever--no fair--I was huge moose!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, sounds like a great weekend:)
you are the most stylish mama, love it! can't wait to see sweet lillians big girl room!
ReplyDeletei really love your flat pumpkin/big pumpkin combo! oh and i totally went to go to the gap monday for the big sale to score a few more things for e and of course i could not find my keys anywhere! they are still missing :(
ReplyDelete