Monday, September 24, 2012

The Lavish Thread

Hi Friends! 

So today is kind of a big day over here!!

I have finally launched my new monogramming venture, THE LAVISH THREAD via Facebook!! 

It's still going to be a little bit before the website is fully up and running, but until then I will be keeping the fan page well up-to-date with all kinds of new information and monogramming goodies!!

I'm so excited about this new chapter in my life and can't wait to see what it brings!!

Here's a little peak of a few of the things being monogrammed for customers...








Be sure to head on over to Facebook and "like" The Lavish Thread!!!!

xo

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Awesome, you have so much exciting stuff going on! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! So glad to finally have it up and running!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!