Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pumpkin Obsession

There is no doubt I've talked a time or two about how much I love fall...
and anything PUMPKIN flavored! 

After being away at the beach this past week (update + pics to come soon), our house was in desperate need of a reload in the food department. 

So while stocking up, I couldn't help but pass up a few of my favorite fall treats!! 

Do me a favor, go out and indulge yourself

NOW! 

:: have heard fab things about this mix, so i plan on making homemade pancakes this weekend :: 

:: this is my go-to bread every fall- it's so delicious! ::


 :: so of course TJ would put these babies right at the check-out aisle. i mean, i could've devoured the whole box before i even got home. hungry pregnant lady at the grocery = bad news ::
:: while antibacterial soap is a MUST in our house, i almost always have a few bottles of my favorite 
mrs. meyers laying around ::

 :: duh- this is an obvious one! i made a pit-stop this morning post preschool drop off to get my fix :: 

:: i have yet to spot this at the store, however when i do, watch out because i will be buying in bulk :: 

:: something about pumpkin spice creamer just makes me smile. i love smelling that sweet scent in my coffee while waking up :: 

Any other pumpkin lovers out there have some other treats they think are worth sharing?



7 comments:

  1. I gotta get me some Mrs. Meyers!!! So cool, I haven't seen that! And pumpkin bread, and pumpkin latte, and pumpkin cream cheese, oh yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please tell me where you found Pumpkin Spice creamer! I can't find it anywhere here in SC! THanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it at Harris Teeter...but it's not with all of the other creamers. Our store always has a "special" section for seasonal items like that...so usually the creamer, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cream cheese are always right there. There are a couple brands of the creamer, so hopefully you can score some soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trader Joe Pumpkin Ice cream is really good too! And those pancakes are sooooo yummy!! and i love the pumpkin cream cheese muffin at starbucks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Paige! We don't have Harris Teeter but someone else mentioned to me that it wasn't where the creamer typically is so I am going to have to find the "special" section my next trip! Congrats on baby girl #2! I have two girls and it is the sweetest thing ever to watch their relationship develop! Girls are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny you would mention the pumpkin obsession! When I was pregnant with my daughter (and hadn't quite figued it out yet), I was stopping at Starbucks DAILY for Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos. I couldn't understand the addiction until that test came back positive. : ) Do you and sweet baby girl #2 a favor and sink your teeth into this pumpkin dream...

    Southern Living's Pumpkin Crisp

    1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
    1 cup evaporated milk
    1 cup sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1 (18.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix
    1 cup chopped pecans
    1 cup butter, melted

    Whipped Cream (optional)
    Ground nutmeg (optional)

    Preparation
    Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture; sprinkle evenly with pecans. Drizzle butter evenly over pecans.
    Bake at 350° for 1 hour to 1 hour and 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream, if desired. Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.

    Note: For testing purposes only, we used Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix.

    Grab your Supergirl cape as you serve this because after your family tastes it, you can do no wrong. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!