Friday, September 28, 2012

Our Summer

So until I can get my creative juices flowing again, or give you people something of substance, I'll finish updating you "quickly" on the rest of our summer.

Warning :: your about to get dumped on with pictures

The last half we had some fun visitors come to town...my sis-in-law/bro-in-law, friends from New Jersey,  and my Mom and sister.
It was fun!








We also took a day trip to the hubs 'ol college stumping grounds. It was a rainy day, so we took a drive and had a fun time showing the little one where her daddy went to school...



 The hubs and I were also able to scoot out of town for a MUCH...did I mention, MUCH needed break from home life. Thank goodness for my in-laws and their being able to come to town on short notice so that we could jaunt off to D.C for a fun getaway weekend over Labor Day. We had so much fun exploring the city (even though we've both been multiple times). We had adult conversations and just unplugged from the everyday craziness, and it was just what we both needed. However, as nice as it was, I sure was glad to get my hands back on my baby girl!








We also celebrated a certain someones 2nd birthday over here and took a trip to the Outer Banks. 

More to come on that next week! 

Happy Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!