I've got to admit a little secret.
I have got Fall on the brain! But I mean who wouldn't with this unbelievable weather we've been having.
Usually I am such a lover of the summer, however, I'm already over this year...for multiple reasons!
This week we've had a small dose of what those fall days upon us will be like and it has been heaven. Our air has been shut off since last week, windows are open and scarves, leggings and cardigans have all made appearances.
ahh, delightful!
This week we've had a small dose of what those fall days upon us will be like and it has been heaven. Our air has been shut off since last week, windows are open and scarves, leggings and cardigans have all made appearances.
ahh, delightful!
I'm so anxious for cozy scarves, comfy sweaters, boots, my PSL (daily!), sleeping with the windows open every night, going for long walks again and fall fashion.
So with that I will leave you with a couple items I'm currently coveting and hope magically appear in my closet + some of my favorite fall looks...

:: sam edelman lisle booties ::
*i must note these are a must-have for myself!*
:: j.crew printed scarf ::
:: all images via my pinterest ::
I mean, it really can't come soon enough!
So with that I will leave you with a couple items I'm currently coveting and hope magically appear in my closet + some of my favorite fall looks...

:: sam edelman lisle booties ::
*i must note these are a must-have for myself!*
:: j.crew printed scarf ::
I mean, it really can't come soon enough!










liking the new layout! and loving these fall looks! you def deserve those boots for fall, just as i need some smoking slippers :)
ReplyDelete