Finally, I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief! We are just about 100% done with the nursery...YAY!! I am still frantically on a hunt for a cream shag rug for in there, and believe it or not it has been a little difficult. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I refuse to spend a lot of money on one :) I also still need to find a little side table to go next to the glider, which has also been tough to find. Am I seeing a trend here? Perhaps it's me being too picky? Nahhh!!! ;) I've just been so excited to decorate this room from start to finish (the first ever room I've gotten to do like this), so I naturally want it to be perfect for our little peanut. Then there is just that teeny little detail missing above her crib, which is still completely unknown. I can't believe we are 4 weeks away and STILL have a no name baby. Poor thing!
Below is a little sneak peak inside her haven....final ones to come soon, hopefully!
XO
L-O-V-E.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, I love the books on the wall!!! Everything is so precious! you should look at Ikea for the rug...they had one that was only $40 or so dollars.
ReplyDeleteHer room is so cute!! What an exciting time for you guys!!
ReplyDelete