Monday, August 16, 2010

Panini Heaven

In the past couple weeks, I have become addicted to panini sandwiches! I find that when I go out for lunch dates, I order a panini...and now that I am home most days for lunch, I make them here at the house. Since "cooking" isn't quite my specialty, I tend to stick with the same fixings for one. My new favorite has been as easy as pie to make:

Ingredients:
1 mini baguette from the fresh bakery section
Butter
Havarti cheese (about 3 slices)
Granny Smith apple (a couple flat slices)
Red Raspberry preserves

*Just butter both the outsides of the bread, spread the raspberry preserves on the inside of one side (i usually do the bottom), layer the apple slices, then lay your cheese on top...and voila!
*I usually just let it cook in there until the cheese is melted and it's ready

Another delicious one that is so easy to make...

Ingredients:
1 mini baguette
Butter
Pesto
Fresh Tomato slices
Fresh Mozzarella cheese

*Follow the same directions above and layer to your preference!

Happy Monday!
XO

1 comment:

Hi Friends! I'd love to hear from you!!